Condo Corporation Insurance

I live in a 4-unit detached condo, in California. Each unit is owner-occupied. The HOA is self-managed. We are looking for property and liability insurance that will provide full coverage for the individual units as well as the common areas. How do I go about finding an agent specializing in condo corporation insurance in my area?

Answer: The best way to find a really good agent is word of mouth. Talk to folks from other condo complexes. You might even want to call a couple property management companies (who deal in condo complexes) and see if they'd be willing to give you a recommendation.

CarLifeHealthLong Term CareDisabilityDentalBusinessHomeOther