Insurance on Car's Contents

Can I insure the inside of my car, which holds about $ 3000 worth of tools?

Answer: Yes, you can. You can get a special endorsement on your existing car insurance, to cover the value of the tools. It's probably wise to do this, as carrying that amount of tools in your car would be unusual and, in case of a claim, you could find that you have a problem with your insurance. If you get a special endorsement or rider, you should have an easier time if you ever do have a claim.

CarLifeHealthLong Term CareDisabilityDentalBusinessHomeOther