Insurance During Home Moves

All I want to do is to find an insurer that will cover the value of my household goods while I drive the rental truck and trailer across the US.



My suggestion is to get such "contents" insurance from the truck rental company. Given that insurance in this situation is common to their business, they should be able to help you out. As for insurers who normally insure a home, I would suspect that they would be unfamiliar with this kind of insurance situation and may not be able to help you.

CarLifeHealthLong Term CareDisabilityDentalBusinessHomeOther