Insurance for Old Paint

Is there a rider that can be attached to our homeowners insurance that will cover the replacement cost should the company that manufactures the paint go out of business or default in some way? This type of product comes with a 25-year (in house) full coverage warranty on labor and materials. We just want something to "hedge against" should they not perform. Overall the product class has a very low failure rate and that is usually due to poor application procedures. If a product breach does occur it will most likely do so in the first 2 years.



I think the kind of "insurance" that you really want is a kind of extended warranty, but which is not attached to the company that produced the product (in case the company itself also collapses). Unfortunately, as far as I know, this kind of insurance does not exist.

CarLifeHealthLong Term CareDisabilityDentalBusinessHomeOther