Changing An Insurance Beneficiary

I have a group annuity contract certification with Paul Revere Variable Annuity Ins. Co. since July 2, 1982. The contract owner is Boca Raton Community Hospital. I want to change the beneficiary as my husband died this past year. What is my procedure?
Answer:   If you are still working for the Boca Raton Community Hospital (which is how I presume you got this insurance), you can also contact human resources department, and see if you can make the change through the hospital, rather than the insurance company. Otherwise, as far as I know, you'll have to contact the insurance company directly. In most cases, such changes will have to be made in writing, so that the hospital or insurance company have a written record of your request for the change in beneficiary.
CarLifeHealthLong Term CareDisabilityDentalBusinessHomeOther