Insuring a Ring Abroad

We are moving to Switzerland in two weeks. I have a diamond engagement ring I would like to insure. My insurance company told me that they couldn't continue to insure my ring outside the US. What should I do?



I'm sure you can buy insurance for your valuables in Switzerland from a local insurance company. For the actual trip, you should consider getting travel insurance that includes insurance for your valuables. Be sure to get the insurance for at least a few weeks, which should allow you to find a local company in Switzerland.

CarLifeHealthLong Term CareDisabilityDentalBusinessHomeOther