Camera Equipment Insurance

I'm looking to insure my still camera package worth about $10,000. What is the policy/type of insurance for me? Ideally, I'd like to have a policy that can expand as I add on to my package.



Unless you are using this equipment for commercial purposes, you can get an endorsement or "rider" to your existing homeowners insurance or renters insurance. As you add to your equipment, you would increase the amount of coverage for your rider. Be sure that the rider specifies the pieces of equipment that are covered, so there is no question when it comes time to make a claim. Ideally, you would have pictures of all the equipment – especially considering what you are insuring!

CarLifeHealthLong Term CareDisabilityDentalBusinessHomeOther