Insurance for Car Stereo

Do you know where I can get insurance on my sound system for my car? I have about $2500 invested into it and just don't want it stolen from me. I do have a car alarm as well.



If you are worried about expensive "add-ons" to your vehicle, you should have a special rider or endorsement put on the contents of your car through your regular auto insurance policy. Just tell your company about the stereo and its value and then make sure that it's covered under your current policy. If not, get some additional coverage added to your policy.

CarLifeHealthLong Term CareDisabilityDentalBusinessHomeOther