Water Damage in Apartment

I have a friend that doesn't have renters' insurance. Recently, something happened upstairs and my friend had hot water everywhere in her place. It damaged the apartment, but also a lot of her personal things. Is it the landlord's responsibility to get her things fixed or replaced?



The landlord is only responsible for the apartment itself. Your friend will have to pay to replace or fix her own personal goods.

Posted by cherry on March 23,2007 at 1:59 PM
no ur friend has to pay for her stuff to get fixed i had the same thing happen to me once
CarLifeHealthLong Term CareDisabilityDentalBusinessHomeOther