Condo Association Insurance

I'm looking for info on condo insurance that the association who owns my building would purchase. I need to know what is available and where I might go to get some quotes. 



In most cases, a property manager or property management company will suggest various insurers for you. If your association is doing this on your own, you could speak with local insurance brokers that work with large apartment complexes or other types of complexes. These kinds of professionals should be able to help you locate the right kind of insurance in your area. 

CarLifeHealthLong Term CareDisabilityDentalBusinessHomeOther