Insurance for Photographic Equipment

Can you direct me to an insurance company that will insure my photo equipment? Replacement value is about $6K. I don't do any commercial work. It's just a hobby, albeit an expensive one. In addition, my wife and I are going to Japan in November for two weeks. I would like to make sure it's covered for that, as well.



You can usually get your photography equipment covered through a special endorsement or rider on your homeowners' insurance. In most cases, such insurance will cover any loss you have while you are on vacation, but be sure to check your policy! Read the fine print, and if you have any questions, clarify with your insurance company before you leave the country.

CarLifeHealthLong Term CareDisabilityDentalBusinessHomeOther