HOA Committee Insurance

We are a small HOA (193 lots) that is looking for insurance that will cover volunteers (primarily committee members, but not Board members.) Any ideas?



What you need is Liability Insurance for your committee members. Most HOAs provide this for their volunteer boards. I'm not sure that I've heard of it for other volunteers in an HOA. If you don't work with a property manager, you might want to call a few property management companies in the area and see if they can recommend some insurers to you.

CarLifeHealthLong Term CareDisabilityDentalBusinessHomeOther