Umbrella Liability Policy

I am looking for an insurance company that will issue me a liability policy to include everything, such as my home, my car, etc. I want a flat amount of coverage for a flat amount per year. Are they are out there?



Yes, they are. The kind of policy that you are looking for is called an "umbrella liability policy" and a number of insurance companies provide these. You can start your research with the trusted sponsor links on our site.

CarLifeHealthLong Term CareDisabilityDentalBusinessHomeOther