Insurance Coverage Overseas

I am looking for insurance coverage [liability] for my Mazda 323 Se. The car is already in Europe and I am planning to use it starting November 1st. The car has an Ontario licence plate.



When you get to Europe, you will have to get local insurance and probably put local plates on your car. You may have to wait until you arrive in order to do the relevant footwork to be properly insured. Don't drive the car until you are properly insured; otherwise you could end up with a considerable financial headache if anything goes wrong.

CarLifeHealthLong Term CareDisabilityDentalBusinessHomeOther