Insurance for Animal Handlers

I want to do educational programs for local middle schools using hawks and owls that are under my control and held on my glove with tethers. Are there any companies that provide this kind of insurance?



I'm sure that you can get this kind of insurance, but to find providers you may have to do some footwork. I'd call local zoos or other groups that do acts with animals and see if they can refer you to insurers. Since this is a specialized form of insurance, this may be your best bet.

CarLifeHealthLong Term CareDisabilityDentalBusinessHomeOther