How to Report Workmen's Compensation Fraud

I am trying to find out how to report a suspected fraudulent workmen's compensation or a disability claim. I am a business owner with the suspicion that a current claiment is a fraudulent recipient who is taking advantage of this system. I would like information on how to report this in the state of Pennsylvania.


If you suspect fraud, you can report it directly to the Workers Compensation Board. You can find them at:

Bureau of Workers Compensation
1171 South Cameron Street, Room 324
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania 17104-2501
(800) 482-2383 (inside Pennsylvania)

CarLifeHealthLong Term CareDisabilityDentalBusinessHomeOther