Making a Complaint about Resource Life Insurance, Glenview, Illinois

I want to communicate with the above mentioned company but I cannot find their address. 
I need an address and a list of their officers, so that I can file a complaint on how they do their business.
You can always file a complaint, even if you can't find an address for the company. Contact the Illinois Department of Insurance, and file a complaint about this insurance company with them. The Department of Insurance may also be able to provide you with the information on the officers of Resource Life Insurance as well as a contact address, so that you can file the same complaint direct with the company.
CarLifeHealthLong Term CareDisabilityDentalBusinessHomeOther