Insurance for Asthmatic

We have grand son who lives with us and we care for him. He has asthma. Is there any medical insurance available to help us?
You can get insurance for your grandson, but it's likely to be expensive. You can purchase private coverage,but you'll have to expect that your grandson's asthma could be considered a pre-existing condition and excluded. Check out the Department of Insurance for your home state; they will be able to help you regarding any high risk pool handled through the state. It may be the only way to get the kind of coverage that you'll need for your grandson.
CarLifeHealthLong Term CareDisabilityDentalBusinessHomeOther