Contacting Medicaid in NY

I have a relative that has Medicare for insurance. He is 24 years and has this coverage for medication that is much needed. Unfortunately, he has lost the card and needs a new card immediately.


I'm guessing from other information in your email that you (and your relative) are from NY.  I'm also presuming that because of your relative's age, he is receiving Medicaid as opposed to Medicare -- which is for seniors.

If all this is correct, in order to get a Medicaid card replaced, he must contact Medicaid in New York State. Here is the website address:  There is a lot of information here on Medicaid overall, as well as contact numbers. Your relative can choose the most appropriate one.
CarLifeHealthLong Term CareDisabilityDentalBusinessHomeOther