Insurance for a Straw Bale Home

We are looking for Insurance Brokers for homes built in straw bale and thatched roofs in Eastern Canada. Would you have any leads for us?


I'm afraid that I haven't been able to find a broker in your area specifically. However, I can refer you to a site which has some great information on how to educate your insurer or broker regarding straw bale construction, in order to be able to get some insurance!

Check out this page from DSA Architects. Their site does have a "contact us" page, if you would like some more information from them.

If you are looking for home insurance coverage, please check out some of the insurers that sponsor this page.
CarLifeHealthLong Term CareDisabilityDentalBusinessHomeOther