Contents Insurance

I am buying a building that is part of a TIC.  The building is already insured under the main policy.  I need contents only insurance.  Can you tell me how I can get quotes for this?


Absolutely! If you'd like to find companies that can give you quotes, you can check out this page.

Contents insurance is important to have, in order to protect your belongings, even if you don't have to insure the structure or unit. Also, be sure to get some personal liability coverage; it's generally standard with most contents insurance. It will protect you in case someone has an accident as a result of your belongings. (Think of something like a friend tripping over your skiis in your hallway, and then suing you for medical expenses.)

CarLifeHealthLong Term CareDisabilityDentalBusinessHomeOther